- Hotfix for A9X devices, which could not boot on 14.5 at all with 0.12.3
- Fix package dependency issues on the deb repo
- A11 devices on iOS 14.0 and above require removing the passcode and enabling “Skip A11 BPR check” in the options. This is not recommended, but it’s there.
- A7 devices will currently not work with the Linux version
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3
- Linux GUI build when using CLI mode doesn’t support auto assertion of DFU mode on advanced Apple TV 4K breakout boards
- If you disconnect the cable, then as soon as macOS boots it’ll take over the USB connection and disallow communication with the T2
- Some users have reported checkra1n crashing when Chinese is set as the only system language. It is unknown whether any other language is affected.
This beta is only available for macOS and Linux. Work is ongoing to support Windows, which will be added in a later release.